Saturday, June 7, 2008

Today... last day of the week for crazy studying streak...

-Skyblader

Yep... Its night now... dun realli know wat to do.. so here i m... Im not really like other ppl that really update daily.... stamp teachers or wadsoever.. i might just forget about tis blog...
(I MIGHT, and not I WILL.) So... Im at thailand right now.. and recently my father bought 2 motorbikes for us but i dun realli know how to ride it, onli my sis da pro XD, and nxt 2 small kids came to disrupt me.. haha...okkay... nvm bout that. I cant believe I actually went on a 3hr per day,5days a week Studying streak.. Its totally like... GOD I'd never do that.. but I guess Im juz too bored or sumthin..Now back to kids.. Their, well, KIDS... But one kid was totally like," HEY! U TOUCHED ME! IM TELLIN UR MOM!"... and i was like ...great... But its kinda okkay.. I can manage them... Kay... Imma stop for now... Probably continue tmr.

Nitez...(or wadeva)

No comments:

Unexistence Blader Songs